Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tramp Gump!

The flow of life at its own pace
Gets me with it to run the race.

A part of me resists to grow
Yearns for the green this tym doesnt show.

But then again being far from 'the' life
I now travel towards myself.

On this road less travelled
Ive found some highs unmatched..

From some crazy booze-down-ed
To some livin the nite sky all star-ed...

Like..u find a godsent punter in doomed
And make a corner to party off marooned..

Its not that bad afterall..
The tree on the way hs green parrots since the fall.

The sights of a life thats old..
The farm lands where winds sway the gold..

The earthy cold water off that hand-pump
Yes I love the small things..call me a gump!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

4 comments:

  1. i love small things too!

    welcome back after a long break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. life,,,,,lovely lines about

    once u read such kinda things,,,,u actually start floating in a different world,,,,,too light,,,,too bright....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sepo~thankqq! :-)
    @vandy~u got my intention there!

    ReplyDelete